Thursday, March 31, 2011

Believe in your potential, then it can be revealed to you.

Images

It's very hard to see a potential you don't believe you have.
I've been fortunate enough to have always believed I had potential. Even when I was very young, and despite some difficult years. I had a believe in my own potential, even though I didn't know how it would look. Sometimes I thought I knew, then I would go in another direction. I would try something new and I'd have to re-imagine what my future might look like. Maybe that's what potential is; The ability to keep moving. But the nature of my potential is being revealed to me all the time. With every new medium I try, I learn something about myself.
When I draw, I'm imaginative. When I'm curious about I new subject, I'm persistent. When I write, I'm conceptual. Different activities bring out different aspects of who I enjoy being.
But our true & highest potential is revealed when we combine those things we enjoy. When talents, ideas, & dreams combine.

(For confidence & courage series)
Steve writes & coaches about Creative & Career Development
You can find Steve at: www.ineedtocreate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment